Friday, December 01, 2006

Patience is...a whole shitload too much effort....

So I called Grey this afternoon, and we have a date. Nuff said about that. However I am going to list the things that are bothering me, and report back on these things after the date on Sunday.

1) Him not giving me free drinks last Saturday. Yes, I know this seems incredibly petty... obviously if he is not -allowed- to give out free drinks that's fine, but what if he is and he just didn't want to give them to me?! *gasp* Even just typing that last sentence made me feel lame.

2) Him pretending like he was going to 'forget' about our date on the phone. Also crap, I know, given I forgot about the first one.

3) Okay, I just got all tired all of a sudden. I got nuthin.

m

2 comments:

i said...

#1 - if he gets busted giving out that freebie.. it's instant dismissal...

as an ex-bartender i saw many a fellow tender lose their jobs because of it ... sucks i know.. but it's not because he doesn't want to give you a freebie !!

i.

n said...

Man, you have no idea how much of a relief that is. Thanks!

m