Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hate and hate Thursday/Friday...

So I'm pretty much the super bitch queen from hell this week. But only really quietly inside my head, or screaming abuse inside the car with the windows up, so it's only really bothering me. Anyway, you will get over it.

Things I Hate:

People Who Drive (that are not me)
Robbie Williams Fans (that are not me)
Robbie Williams (go home)
People who expect Robbie Williams to be a role model for children, and get all offended when he smokes on stage (He had a nipple tassle twirling Machine Gun Fellatio supporting his last show, singing Dirty Fucking Whore, for crying out loud!)
Boys who send lovely charming text messages about how much they want to see me, and then the next message is all short and brusque. (Okay, I don't really hate those, am just mildly annoyed at them)
Umm... okay, I got nothing.

Things I Like/Love

Cookie dough.
Chunky soup.
My bed.

In other news:

Lots of crying at the shrink today... in combination with intense crankiness, I better be getting my period or I am just a complete nutjob, which would be bad, and require an increase in my meds, which would = greasier skin. Nooo!

Saw Borat- meh schmeh. Was expecting a laugh riot, and was really only a laugh sit-in. Doh.


m

PS. No, I did not go to the Robbie Williams concert, but I am a fan. I have seen him twice before. Ner ni ner ner. I just want them to have their little concert not in my nice little area, but far away in Boondall where concerts belong. (Not at QEII either, I drive past there to get home from work, traffic badness.)

2 comments:

i said...

... we so totally live near eachother !! :P

scary huh! :)

n said...

LOL Not that scary- I live in the city, lots of places are near me. :P