Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A post about something other than boys...

Stolen from Steph... whose blog seems to be experience some kind of amnesia currently, so it might not actually be six things, or weird things. But you get the idea.

Six Weird Things About Me

1. In public, I am just about as self-concious as your average girl. However, once in the bedroom, naked as the day I was born, I am the most relaxed person you will ever meet- I have no body hangups in the bedroom whatsoever. Not shy at all. Go me.

2. I don't like roses. At all. Actually, that's not true- I just wouldn't like to recieve roses from a guy- they smack of thoughtlessness and un-originality- I don't want to be generic flowers girl. Give me lilies or tulips any day.

3. I go to the toilet A LOT. Probably double figures each day.

4. I actually think I'm quite normal. Except for you know, the bipolar.

5. I hate the sound of liquids being poured. It makes my brain hurt.

6. I don't like to make eye contact with people.

Man, that was actually really hard... see what I mean about thinking I'm normal?!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

I still say that you thinking that boys are the insane weird odd complex ones should make the grde for that list.

i said...

to quote borat in regards to numero uno... "high fiiive!" :D

i just got out of a semi-relationship with a girl who had so many hangups in the bedroom.. it made me feel awkward and unsure of myself because of the fact that she was!

full props to you!!! :)

.... you so totally have a peanut bladder :P

i.

n said...

Boys are weird. So there.

Yes, being hangup free is excellent. Don't tell anyone but I might be doing an art nude photo shoot with a photographer friend of mine. I am so uninhibited, it's hot! Hehehe...

And yes, peanut bladder + anxiety problems = doom.