Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things

1) At home alone on a Saturday night. The only thing that would make this lamer would be blogging about it...oh, crap.

2) My mouth feels weird!

3) My mum and mum-boyfriend bought me a full tank of petrol- that's the only time my car has had a full tank of petrol in it since I bought it, in October last year! It was exactly 50 dollars worth.

4) Mum let me drive the 300ZX. I am officially the COOLEST kid on the block. Only thing that was lacking was that it was an auto. Manuals are funner!

5) Mum gave me a free bottle of Bombay Sapphire. I don't drink gin, but all the sexy boys in my life do. Gonna get me (or my housemates!) some action, oohhhhh yeah.

6) Re-reading above- I really do have the awesomest mum in the world.

7) Wore new dress and adhesive bra out for the first time tonight, dress is adorabubble, (note: not a bubble dress) adhesive bra had no major mishaps, except for being weird and frightening (as a concept) and a little too nice to touch. (Note: Sticking hand down front of dress in Lonestar Browns Plains definitely non-viable entertainment optiont.)

8) Lonestar Browns Plains is utterly inferior to the one at Springwood- steak overcooked, burger and bacon dry and crusty, waitstaff forgetful, line dancing lacklustre.

9) RAQ or whatever fashion awards still fun to watch- got weirdly emotional watching the kiddies dancing to Scissor Sisters, please god don't let me be getting clucky at 21. That would be frightening.

10) That guy who won all the awards must give really good head, cause his designs were BORING.

m

No comments: