Thursday, November 30, 2006

In the spirit of student blogging...

Here is a list of tasty dishes that I could make out of the food currently present in my cupboard:

Cocopops and choc-hazelnut spread sandwiches. As long as I use cheese slices instead of bread.

Leftover cous cous and wilted (from being in the fridge too long, not on purpose) spinach and salmon slices salad. (Okay, that one actually sounds almost nice.)

Umm..... oh, wait... I could have fish fingers.

Well, that's not really a dish, there's only one component.

I could however have one wikid fruit salad, with choc-hazelnut spread, tinned fruit, frozen berries and cocopops....

....


...


...

hmmm.

m

2 comments:

i said...

fruit salad! yummy yummy!! :P


(please someone pick up on the wiggles referenece here so i don't feel like a tool.. )

i.

n said...

Haha, I didn't until you mentioned it. So I guess that means I did. Hmm, I am confused.

m