Saturday, December 09, 2006

NEIN!


Hello, my name is mmqc and I am a trivial pursuit nazi.

Actually, fuck that, I don't want a 12 step program to cure me, I can't STAND it when people bend the rules!

I agree that some allowances should be made- we had some Swiss people playing, fair enough for them to not have to get the references to Australian pop culture- that's fine.

However, the person who is currently in the lead by two pie pieces, doesn't need help by having his THIRD guess in a category (European islands) accepted. The first answer out of your mouth is your answer, no second chances- none of this fucking "Corsica..." *waits for sign from questioner* "Britain...." *waiting* "Iceland?" "YES!"

GOD THAT IS SO ANNOYING. Fucking cheaters. *ahem*

I had other Trivial Pursuit things to rant about, but that was the one that stuck in my head.

Also, the Bottlo didn't have any Double Blacks, (I KNOW!) so I had to settle for Smirnoff Tropical flavoured Twist, or whatever it's called. Awful. Like drinking sunscreen, my mate described it.

My mate was completely hammered, so wouldn't sleep when most of the rest of us wanted to, which means I haven't had much sleep. He also kept touching me, which I generally hate- for some reason I often don't even like my friends touching me, unless I'm in the mood. I'm weird, I know.

Dinner tonight with mumsy, I know, I am such a good daughter. My mummy loves me, and I her. Unlike Steph I don't have the balls to let my mum read my blog, but mostly because she would do something embarrassing like get a blogger profile just so she can leave comments about how much she loves her little schnookie wookums. (Okay, maybe she doesn't call me that but you get the idea.)

I know, I know, I have the awesomest mum in the world. Even if she does always leave slightly affronted voicemails when I don't answer her calls, even though I've told her I almost never answer anybody's calls because
a) my phone is perpetually on silent
b) it goes to voicemail in like two seconds, and this doesn't bother me enough to change and
c) well I hate talking on the phone anyway. So there.


Anyway... lunch is calling meeeee.

m

NB: Picture pinched from StuffOnMyCat (surprise!)- check out the first pic on the stuff on my cat page- some guy used it to propose to his girlfriend! OMGS!

No comments: