Monday, December 11, 2006

Everyone else is doing it, why can't I?

The Music of My Life- cause I am such a sheep!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:

  1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play
  4. For every question, type the song that's playing
  5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
  6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
Map of the Problematique- Muse.
Waking Up:
Panic Room - Paul Mac. (ha! ha!)
First Day of School:
Amsterdam- The Dresden Dolls. (I don't really know this song, I had to stop and listen to it.)
Falling in Love:
Faith- George Michael. I like this, cute! "Well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body...I know not everybody has got a body like you...but I gotta think twice before I give my heart away, and I know all the games you play, because I play them too!" Haha, how appropriate!
Fight Song:
Godless- The Dandy Warhols. Kinda mellow for a fight song really- I want Love Outside Andromeda as my fight song!
Breaking Up:
Kiss Kiss- Holly Valance. *blush* How completely un-suitable. Except in the sense that usually after breaking up I get all dressed up and go out to drown my sorrows in somebody else's lips.
Prom:
100 Christmas, Disney's Very Merry Christmas songs. This is actually a whole CD in my library. I dunno eh.
Life:
Superstraight- Regurgitator. Don't really know this one either, but the words are good - "Give love give me good good times!"
Mental Breakdown:
Exaltation- Matisyahu
Driving:
One Breath Away - Sophie Monk. (MY GOD SHUFFLE IS PICKING ALL THE TERRIBLE SONGS HELP!)
Flashback:
Curl- Sneaker Pimps.
Getting Back Together:
Ahh finally a good one, and appropriate- Bound By Hurt Dissolved- Love Outside Andromeda! SO RIGHT. "I set you free, please go."
Wedding:
Blessed Night- Howling Bells. Alright, I guess.
Birth of Child:
Is You Is Or Is You Aint My Baby? - Dinah Washington. Haha, this is funny. One would hope that I would know!
Final Battle:
Riding Under One Banner - Hilltop Hoods.
Death Scene:
Blue Orchid- The White Stripes. Fuck yeah, this'd make an awesome death song! I die with an awesome bassline, fuck yeah!
Funeral Song:
Code Blue- i heart hiroshima. Yet another random thing on my playlist. My funeral happens without any bassline at all, spooky!
First orgy:
Praise You- Fatboy Slim. My movie has a prom AND an orgy? What kind of sick twisted teen movie is this?
Meeting Leonardo DiCaprio in a NY club:
Cool Scene- The Dandy Warhols. Okay, yeah sure.
Getting really drunk at your friend's wedding:
How To Explain - The Cat Empire
Crashing your car:
Grace- Jeff Buckley. Does this mean I die when my car crashes?
Overdose scene:
"Molly" from Wonderland (an instrumental piece by Michael Nyman). It is kinda druggy I suppose.
End Credits:
Do You Remember- Jack Johnson.

Well, my movie has a mellow end credit song, that means it must be happy ending right?
So far from this exercise I have learned that I have a lot of shit on my Itunes that I don't actually even know.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

You really do have some awful music there... :P

I somehow doubt mine would be any better though...