Sunday, December 03, 2006

Zombie blogging...

I have not been to bed yet, so this is going to be short.

I went to Dubdoubt last night, was pretty good, except for two twats doing Strictly Ballroom fucking new steps shite on the dancefloor. It's DUB ffs!

Gray came to the gig. I stayed at Gray's house, (no sex though, I am a good girl) went home this am around nine, to go to family Xmas brunch thing. Mum neglected to warn me that it wasn't just mum and step siblings, but in fact the whole family- consequently everybody got to see my GIANT hickey from Gray. Thanks mum.

Gray didn't buy me drinks last night. What's with that?

My shiny new penny is starting to lose it's lustre, a little.

Sleep now, okay?

m

3 comments:

Steph said...

He dinnae buy you drinks? Not even one?
Egads! Isn't it customary for people to shout each other drinks when they go out?
How odd.

P.S hahaha re the hickey!!

n said...

Yeah, kinda... in his defence, he had just been fired from his job. Maybe he was worried about money.

I dunno. Meh.

m

Pablo said...

Worrying about money is never a good excuse for not buying drinks! You can always be late with your rent, after all.

Now, not -having- any money, that's a little different. Only a little, mind you. And totally explainable.

PS - Your word verification thing seems to be getting harder every time I comment... is it adjusting itself to my success rate or something? :P