Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bank account says....no....

So my plans to get royally sloshed last night were somewhat hindered by the fact that I only had 20 bucks to my name. I am a persistent wee critter, however, and I did my best by employing two age old student tricks- not eating dinner, and then having pre drinks at home. My pre-drinks were, of course, Double Blacks- god's gift to small poor drinkers.

The night was punctuated by Gray related thoughts and actions. I missed the first two support acts at the gig because I was hanging out with him. It was pretty busy (damn Saturday nights!) so we didn't get to chat much but I enjoyed (for the most part) watching him be bartender man- throwing glasses around and making Jaegerbombs and the like. I got mildly jealous of course- girls were flirting with him (who wouldn't?!) but mostly I was sensible. We hung out on his break, I somehow ended up lighting his cigarettes for him. I'm going to blame that on me loving the Zippo, but it kinda illustrates that I must like him at least a little bit to not have even thought of giving him shit for smoking.

I was quite tipsy by then, my memory is a little foggy, but we ended up making out on the steps in the middle of the mall. It was great- the kissing itself was lovely, and I was just drunk enough that the room spun (span?) when I closed my eyes, making it even more fun. I was completely not interested in talking to or even noticing other people at the time. To illustrate- not only did I brush off one of my friends, basically told a random to 'bugger off', but also apparently I saw one of The Veronicas while I was sitting in the mall talking to Gray, and I just couldn't care less. (Although I'm not sure if I would really care, even without him being there. I don't like The Veronicas.)

I am worried about seeming too keen (I am pretty keen though, and it's unusual for me so I'm wallowing in it, ok?) given that I hung out with him for two whole sets, lit his cigarettes and kissed him even though he'd just been smoking. I can't help myself- when we came back to visit after the gig, I got my water and then said I was leaving- he leaned across the bar towards me, pointed to his cheek and grinned. I of course, gave him a kiss. It was lovely and cheeky and hawt!

I keep having little flashes of him right now, it's intense but excellent. His smell especially. At one point he tilted his chin up and pressed my face into his neck, so I could smell him, it made me melt. The look on his face when he beckoned me with his fingers before we went out for his break, all sorts of little things.

I'm being patient though- I think I laid my cards on the table a little too early with all the stuff yesterday maybe, so I'm backing off a bit- I'll let him message me, despite the intense urge to contact him.

m

Sorry if this post is completely incoherent- I'm feeling incredibly sleepy and dazed right now. It's quite surreal.

No comments: