Sunday, November 26, 2006

Contrariness- # 532

I have two varieties of puffed rice cereal to choose between for breakfast (Cocopops or Kellogg's Ricies) and I, naturally, don't want either.

Gah!


Other weirdness:

I always crave milk when I've been drinking. I think it's to do with the fact that I didn't like water in my childhood, so milk was basically my anti-dehydration measure. I just had my second chocolate milk since I got home from out, and it was excellent. When dehydrated I also dream about drinking lots of fluid- usually gatorade or milk, but that's all I'm doing in the dream- no lead up, no weird randomness like other dreams- JUST DRINKING. My sub-concious is about as subtle as the rest of me, non?


m

2 comments:

i said...

to quote anchorman...

Milk was a bad choice!!!

:)

iain.

n said...

LOL But it IS. I love milk. Especially when drunk/hungover.