Monday, January 08, 2007

It's not a lie...

cars really do run out of petrol. REALLY! What happens when you keep driving with the light on for ages and ages is that the car just won't go anywhere. I am now an expert on this phenomenon. Or, at least, no longer a virgin with it. Whoops.

Luckily I was

a) In the Toowong Village Carpark and
b) Only just done reversing out of my park and
c) Not alone, so I had someone to push my car for me, back into the park,(Cheers Z!) and
d) We were close to a petrol station, so it didn't matter that I never bothered to renew my Roadside Assist membership last October.

Well, that was my little adventure for the day.

Head fuzzy, no more bloggy today.

m

1 comment:

Lulu said...

This has happened to me before...I was going around a roundabout though...so it didn`t go so smoothly!

But I was in a mini, so luckily easy to push. I am pretty sure the mini (I think its at my dad`s place) Still doesn`T have a a petrol gauge that works (or a speedo for that matter)

Ps: Just reading through your archives. Liking your blog!"