Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The dentist removes his fist from my rectum...... now....

Fuck! Six cavities! FUCK!

*ahem*

Six cavities, at $95 dollars a pop, plus a cleaning and scaling or something for $75. I am SCREWED. I got none of it done today, of course, too poor, but Jesus H Christ that's a lot of money. I thought the uni dentist was supposed to be cheap?!

I rang Brisbane Dental Hospital about the free dental they supposedly provide if you have a health care card, but unless it's emergency pain-relief dental the waiting list is 18 months. Yes, you read correctly- 18 fucking months! Sweet Jesus.

I got all emo in the dentist chair too, after he told me how many cavities. Fucking me being fucking emo, don't cry at the fucking dentist losergirl! *ahem*

GARRRRRRH.

m

1 comment:

Steph said...

Next time you're feeling emo ring up the dental hospital and tell them you'll cut yourself if they don't sort out your chompers for you.
Could work.