Tuesday, January 09, 2007

...and a meme to distract you from my lack of content...

Pinched from Adam.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Retail whore- whoring, at various times, mobile phones, gps systems, and pdas. (Yes, I am well nerdy.)
Promo girl (also known as...whore. Kidding, kidding.)
Tutor. Look at me, nerdy mc nerd.
Fish and chip shop/convenience store bitch.

Four places I’ve lived:
Brisbane (currently)
New Zealand.
Saudi Arabia.
Erm, actually that's all.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
American Beauty
Amelie
Madagascar
The Grudge

Four TV shows I love:
Sex and the City
Weeds
Black Books
Little Britain

Four places I’ve vacationed:
Mombasa, Africa
Lorne, Victoria
Various Places, The USA
Phuket, Thailand

Four of my favorite dishes:
Butter chicken, cous cous and papadums.
Variations on a theme of chunky soup/stews.
Eye fillet, creamy garlic mash and wilted baby spinach.
Eggs benedict.

Four sites I visit daily:
Gmail.
Webcrosswords.com.
Blogger.
Questionable Content.

Four places I would rather be right now:
The boy's. Doing rude things. Tee hee.
Um, somewhere on the beach.
In kiwiland with my grandparents!
Eating lindor balls just about anywhere, as long as there aren't too many people.

No comments: