Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Why hello there....

So my date went well... it wasn't on the same level as the dates with Gray were, (that is, awesome) but I had fun. He is indeed mad, but it was a reasonably entertaining kind of mad. We had a little adventure gallivanting from bar to bar around the city, and time passed quickly, which is good. Certainly not boyfriend material, but fun to date.

I think I don't really have feelings for my housemate, it's just my brain being all weird and exploring options...I am just being a bit mental about it for no real reason, that's all. I could never date him...I said I wanted a more manly guy than the ex, but he's a little too blokey even for me.

Whee, I think I just found Gray's profile on a dating website. Should I message him? Eep! *is scared* Well, I messaged him. I texted him actually, a week or so ago, and no reply. Of course I am telling myself he has gotten a new phone since then. Ha, ha, isn't self delusion fun? Oh well, we will see if he replies.

Still like the boy at work, nothing new to report there other than I think I may have sussed out that he doesn't have a girlfriend. At least, when I asked him if he went to the Law Ball with his friends, he said yeah. So maybe no girlfriend.

*busy looking at Gray's profile photo* Christ, I had forgotten how hot he was. And how much of a crush I had on him. Okay, maybe I didn't forget that last part. Remembered every minute of it. But yeah. Manic now, tee hee. I don't think I would want to date Gray again, perhaps just have a casual arrangement, because our chemistry was sizzling!

The ex is frustrating me also, just being difficult when I am trying to organize to exchange our stuff. And now his msn name is 'this is getting over you' to which my (internal) response is 'Great, thanks asshole.'

Boys eh? Who'd have em!

m

No comments: