Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another list post...

...because I can't be bothered forming proper paragraphs. So there.


Things I Did On The Weekend:

  • saw a band I didn't really like
  • got extremely hammered
  • spooned with an ex (not the most recent one, but the bad one!) (I can't leave those bastards alone, can I?)
  • crazy-danced to The Grates
  • got (presumably) rejected by the boy who raided my toy-drawer- he didn't reply to my text. Bastard.
  • got rejected by a super hot (although wanker) boy at a party
  • got told by the ex-girlfriend of the super hot boy that he has a tiny penis. Sour grapes or not, it's what I wanted to hear!
  • was invisible to boys at the RE on sunday. Bastards!
So in sum, not a great weekend over all. Stupid boys! I had fun anyway though, so that's good!

Another list.

My Financial Priorities Right Now

  • paying my housemate back
  • getting a ticket to Pauhaus festival (wooo The Grates!)
  • erm...start saving?
m

No comments: