Monday, May 28, 2007

Contrary + one million

So, I have a dilemma. (Pablo, you may want to skip this one, so you don't get the urge to kill me.)

Okay, so there's this ex I have, right. Not the most recent one. It's the one who's bed I woke up in a few weekends ago, though that time we just spooned, it was all (relatively) innocent.

Our relationship was always a bit complicated- I only ever really wanted casual sex from him, and he wanted more from me; at the time I didn't really know how to say no to his wanting more, and it bothered me a lot. I actually reached the point where I refused to hang out with him because the chemistry was too insane- I had zero chance of being friends with him without fooling around with him.

Now, a few years on, we've both been through some different things, and while the first time round fucked me up a lot, I am considering sleeping with him again. Does this make me an idiot? He says he's not interested in getting back together, and I just want sex, so what do you reckon? I really need some help!

4 comments:

Cath said...

Never never never have sex with someone who either you might have feelings for, or they have feelings for you - when all you want is a shag....!!!

Pablo said...

Well said, Cath.

londongirl said...

sounds like Cath's right. If he wants more, it's unfair to tempt him with just casual sex. sorry.

Steph said...

Don't go there! It'll be four shades of messy and you'll be up to your eyeballs in it.....that sounds rather rude, but you know what i mean.