Friday, May 18, 2007

Freud would have loved me...

I had the best crazy dreams last night!

The first one was my favourite, in it I was in love with this super hot jock guy (pretty much a replica of the guy who rejected me at the party on Saturday, boo hoo) and he was just as infatuated. Admittedly I think even my dream in love ness was due to regular and thorough shaggings, but what can you do! Everyone else in my dream hated him, because he was a 'big dumb jock' but I was deliriously happy- see Shrink, I can do it, even if only in my dreams!

Then he dissappeared from my dream and I was very sad, spent the next four dreams looking for him. So lame, but so me!

Anyway, the dirt is in the other dreams. Along with some wacky 'dodgeball on a massive scale' dreams, in one of these little scenarios, I had a threesome- with two of my exes- the bad one, and another one I'm still in contact with, and one of them was dominating us both! Weird.

I wonder what it all means? Any thoughts?

No comments: